|Okay ladies...so here it is, the all time high of a relationship with a man, VALENTINE'S DAY! We all know that it's a miracle if he remembers when he's at home much less remembering Valentine's Day when he's on float or on deployment. Therefore we suggest treating him to a fun Valentine's Day AS WELL AS Yourself! |
This is the day of love! And who better to love you, than you?
First, let's get his care package taken care of!
I suggest a mix of the following items:
Now, for the most important thing, YOU!
- Box of Conversation Hearts (good for all climates)
- Cute pair of boxer shorts
- Long letter on pretty stationary scented with your perfume
- An artificial rose (if you are so inclined)
- A lingerie clad teddy bear! (these are great and can be found at: www.fredericks.com)
- Some sexy panties of yours that you are sending just to keep him in the mood!
- New pictures of you for his wallet or his locker
- Favorite cookies/brownies
- Rice Crispy Treats (they travel VERY well)
- $10 prepaid phone card for a quick call home and a note saying when you'll be home to accept the call
We suggest the following:
Another fun suggestion: get together with fellow wives or girlfriends and go for a night on the town! You all can get together, get dressed up, make a reservation at a nice restaurant and then head to a movie. Spending time with other will help you get through the day.
- Long hot bubble bath (go to a local store and splurge by spending $5 on a nice, milk or oil based bubble bath or bath beads)
- Cruise the mall or internet for a pretty new pair of undies/bra. Or how about some sexy lingerie (for when he comes home of course)
- Treat yourself to your favorite ice cream or dessert
- Rent a movie you have been dieing to see but never take the time to watch
- Fresh bouquet of flowers